87. ‘Empty Land’? The Politics of Land in Timor-Leste in Timor-Leste: After the UN ANU Press http://press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p323251/html/acknowledgements.xhtml?referer=324&page=6# by Meabh Cryan citing Wright, W. 13/7/2009. Only Brief Thoughts from Baucau Allowed on the New Land Law. Timor Leste Land Studies blog. timorlestelandlaw.blogspot.com.au/2009/07/only-brief-thoughts-from-baucau-allowed.html.
86. Research article The “Readiness” of Timor-Leste: Narratives about the Admission Procedure to ASEAN Paulo Castro Seixas, Nuno Canas Mendes and Nadine Lobner Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs 2019, Vol. 38(2) 149–171 © The Author(s) 2019 Article reuse guidelines:sagepub.com/journals-permissions DOI: 10.1177/186810341986751 citing Wright W (2017) East Timor’s Accession to ASEAN treaty still resisted 15 years after restoration of independence. East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin. Available at: https://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2017/11/east-timors-accession-to-asean-treaty.html (accessed 29 July 2019).
85. Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty 2015 Timor-Leste: Securing Communal Land Rights and Enabling Development Investment — Challenges and Opportunities Shivakumar Srinivas Keith Clifford Bell The World Bank citing personal communication with Warren L. Wright
84. No Return, No Refuge: Rites and Rights in Minority Repatriation By Howard Adelman, Elazar Barkan citing Wright W East Timor Land Rights: Restitution Not Possession - A Comment on the Draft Land Law
83. A New Era?: Timor-Leste after the UN edited by Sue Ingram, Lia Kent, Andrew McWilliam citing Violations of the law by both the State and CPD-RDTL dissidents in Manufahi Author: Warren L. Wright BA LLB
edited by Susana de Matos Viegas, Rui Graça Feijó by Susana de Matos Viegas, Rui Graça Feijó citing East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin 17 October 2012
81. A Critical Analysis of the Impact of Foreign Aid in Timor-Leste Masters Thesis Arie Kusuma Paksi cites WRIGHT, WARREN LESLIE (2012), Perception of Corruption in Timor-Leste Improves but Still Perceived as Highly Corrupt, East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin, http://easttimorlegal.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/perception-of-corruption-in-timorleste.html, May 3rd, 2013 at http://repositori.uji.es/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10234/74447/TFM_Arie%20Paksi.pdf
80. Hidayat, Nur 2009-01-01 The Role of Mininum Holding Regulations in Agrarian Reform: A Case Study of Indonesia https://thesis.eur.nl/pub/8803 citing Wright, Warren (1999), Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law.
<http://www.landpolicy.org/speciaUopics/roball.pdf> [Accessed December 29 , 2004]. Erasmus University Thesis Respository
79. Indonesia Law & Society ed Lindsay, T. Second Edition Federation Press 2008 citing Wright W L Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agarian Law of 1960 Jakarta 1999 Indonesian Land Administration Project at land policy.org
78. Australian Overseas Development Assistance and the Rural Poor: AusAid and the Formation of Land Markets in Asia-Pacific Dianto Bachriadi citing Wright, Warren L. (1999). Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960, unpublished report for the Indonesian Land Administration Project. Jakarta: ILAP https://www.tni.org/files/download/landpolicy7.pdf
77. Historic Injustice as an impediment to good governance in East Timor ANU Department of Pacific Affairs dpa.bellschool.anu.edu.au/news-events/podcasts/audio/2901/historic-injustice-impediment-good-governance-east-timor
76. Protecting Women's RIghts In Timor-Leste December 31, 2015
A seminar was recently held by the Women’s and Children’s Justice Unit on the protection of women’s rights from the perspective of the Timor Leste legal framework. Find out more on the East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin https://iwda.org.au/protecting-womens-rights-in-timor-leste/
75. Timor-Leste Courts Rule for Conoco Phillips in Tax Cases: (citing East Timor Law & Justice Bulletin ed. Wright W "Conoco Phillips Appreciates Dili District Court's Independence on Tax Cases" La'o Hamutuk
74. Politics and poverty, East Timor’s first post-independence elections Fabio Scarpello Citing press comments by me on the East Timorese elections https://www.academia.edu/8497344/Politics_and_poverty_East_Timor_s_first_post-independence_elections
73. Tanah Yang Dijanjikan https://vdocuments.mx/documents/tanah-yang-dijanjikan.html Citing: Wright, Warren (1999) Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960. Indonesia: Land Administration Project. www.worldbank.org WRM (2004)
72. Partisipasaun komunidade ba implementasaun tara bandu: studu kazu kona ba mudansa sosio-kultural iha suco Bucoli, distritu Baucau, Timor- Leste citing Wright, Warren 2009, Tara Bandu: The Adat Concept of the Environment, A translation of an article by Rogerio Soares in Direito (2003), Zacarias F. da Costa diakses tanggal 12 October 2009. http://www.tlstudies.org/pdfs/TLSA%20Conf%202013/Volume%201%20individual%20papers/vol1_paper1.pdf
71. Histories of Violence, States of Denial - Militias, Martial Arts and Masculinities in Timor Leste Henri Myrttinen A thesis submitted in fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Conflict Resolution & Peace Studies University of Kwazulu-Natal Citing Wright, Warren, 2009. “Witchcraft and Murder in East Timor,” East Timor Law Journal (online), 6/2009, accessed at http://www.eastimorlawjournal.org/ARTICLES/2009/Witchcraft_and_Murder_in_East_Timor_Warren_L_Wright.html
70. Property and Social Resilience in Times of Conflict: Land, Custom...https://books.google.com.au/books isbn=131707470X -Daniel Fitzpatrick, Andrew McWilliam - 2016 - Law Land, Custom and Law in East Timor Daniel Fitzpatrick, Andrew McWilliam. governing law for East Timor that maintained 'the law as applied in East Timor ... law would not necessarily prejudice claims based on Portuguese titles (Wright 2004)
69. Examining the Changing “Rights” Discourse in East Timor since Independence Madhumitha Ardhanari 6 November 2013 Citing Wright, Warren. “What happens when abortion is illegal.” East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin 5 April 2009 & Wright, Warren. “East Timor: Language and The Law.” East Timor Law Journal 9 (2009)
68. Educational administration in Timor Leste : Language policy and building challenges in a post-conflict context International Journal of Educational Management 25(2):186-203 · March 2011 Citing Wright (2009)
67. Recognition of Indigenous Peoples in Indonesia: An International Human Rights Law Approach Marina Christina ANR: 388584 Master Thesis International and European Public Law – accent Human Rights Law University of Tilburg January 2012 Citing Wright, Warren L et.al. Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law of 1960. December 1999. Page 93-94
66. Property and social resilience in times of conflict : land, custom and law in East TimorFitzpatrick, Daniel Citing: Wright, W. A Note on Land Rights in East Timor Government Regulation No 18 of 1991 On the Conversion of Land Rights in East Timor and the Purported Suspension of Article 5 by Government Regulation No 34 of 1992
65. Freedom House Report East Timor https://freedomhouse.org/report/countries-crossroads/2010/east-timor Citing Ibere Lopes, "Land and Displacement in Timor-Leste," Humanitarian Exchange Magazine 43 (June 2009), available at http://www.odihpn.org/report.asp?id=3007; "East Timor Land Rights: Restitution Not Possession – A Comment on the Draft Land Law," East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin, July 9, 2009, available at http://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2009/07/east-timor-land-rights-restitution-not.html
64. Leaders, Lawyers & Lian Nains: Sources of Legal Authority in Timor-Leste Andrew Marriot http://tlstudies.org/pdfs/chp_26.pdf Citing: Warren Wright 2009, 'Criminal Defamation in East Timor – A Miscarriage of Justice‘, East Timor Law Journal 5:1-2
63. Integrating climate change adaptation and mitigation in Timor-Lestehttps://espace.cdu.edu.au/eserv/cdu:59894/MTEM_59894_Anda_I.pdf Ingvar Anda Degrees: PhD: Sustainability and Technology Policy (Murdoch University) Bachelor of Arts, Honours, Politics, Philosophy and Sociology (Murdoch University) Faculty: Engineering, Health, Science and the Environment University: Charles Darwin University Master of Tropical Environmental Management (MTEM) Date of Submission: 06/11/2013 Citing Soares R, (2004) 'Tara Bandu: The Adat concept of the environment' (translated by Warren L. Wright) and East Timor Law Journal Wright WL (2010a) and 'The East Timor Land Law Program: Four Years On - Still No Land Law' East Timor Law Journal, http:// easttimorlegal. bIogspot.com.au/2010/06/ east-timor-land-law-pro gram-fouryears.html accessed 19/06/12Wright WL (2010b) 'Community Land in East Timer: A New Tragedy of the Commons?' East Timor Law Journal, http://easttimorlawjoumal.wordpress.com/2012/05/27 /community-land-in-easttimor-a-new-tragedy-of-the-commons-3/ Accessed 19/06/12
62. The Ecology of Language Planning in Timor-Leste: A Study of Language Policy, Planning and Practices in Identity Construction by KJ Taylor-Leech 2007 Thesis (PhD Doctorate) https://research-repository.griffith.edu.au/handle/10072/366468 Warren Wright mentioned in Acknowledgements
61. Valuing Women in Timor Leste: The need to address domestic violence by reforming customary law approaches while improving state justice Carolyn Julie Graydon ORCID iD 0000-0001-6602-3051 Submitted in total fulfilment of the requirements of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/45473905.pdf Citing: See Warren Wright ‘Morality, Religion and the Law-Abortion and Prostitution in East Timor’, (2005) 6 East Timor Law Journal Warren L Wright (2009) 'Witchcraft and Murder in East Timor' East Timor Law Journal 6.
60. Communal Violence, Trauma and Gender in Timor-Leste:An Exploration of how Informal Security Groups assist Timorese People to meet their Human Security Needs Laura Gilmartin https://www.academia.edu/27587449/<http://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2013/07/timor-leste-member-of parliament.html#sthash.fSLnqL5V.dpuf >, accessed 18 June 2014. Ximenes, Celestino, Dynamics of Martial Arts Related Conflict and Violence in Timor-Leste, (Dili: Belun, 2014). 4 Citations: Wright (ed)
‘2013 Closes with More Gang Violence on the Streets of Dili’,East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin, [news article], (19 January 2014) <http://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2014/01/2013-closes-with-more-gang-violence-on.html>, accessed 17 June 2014. Wright, Warren L. (ed.),
59. Strategi Pembaruan Agraria untuk Mengurangi Kemiskinan /Lilis Mulyani, Herry Yogaswara, Leolita Masnun, Rina Mardiana– Jakarta, 2011. https://anzdoc.com/queue/strategi-pembaruan-agraria.html Citing W. Wright Final Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960 Indonesian Land Administration Project
‘Police Fail in Conflict Prevention in Timor-Leste as Civil Society Appeals for More Effective Efforts’ ,East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin, [news article], (29 July 2013) <http://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2013/07/police-fail-in-conflict-prevention-in.html#sthash.zoasoIux.dpuf >, accessed 18 June 2014. Wright, Warren L. (ed.),
‘Police Slow to Act against Gang Violence in Timor -Leste’, East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin, [news article], (6 July 2013) <http://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2013/07/police-slow-to-act-against-gang.html#sthash.WfmKQlTi.dpuf >, accessed 18 June 2014. Wright, Warren L. (ed.),
‘Timor-Leste Member of Parliament Reports Another Case of Police Brutality’, East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin, [news article], (6 July 2013) Wright, Warren L. (ed.)
58. Historic Injustice as an impediment to good governance in East Timorhttp://ssgm.bellschool.anu.edu.au/news-events/podcasts/audio/2901/historic-injustice-impediment-good-governance-east-timor Citing In October 2012, Warren L. Wright of the Dili-based East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin published a scathing critique of the existing justice system in East Timor. Headed "Perversion of the rule of law in East Timor and its impact on state legitimacy", it was a particularly courageous article because it criticised the country's former military chief Taur Matan Ruak not long after he had been elected as the country's second democratically-elected President and because it said what many citizens thought privately but were afraid to say.
57. Komentariu Kona-Ba Proposta Lei Kilat Nian Iha Timor-Leste Sarah Parker http://www.smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/K-Timor-leste-ava/SAS-Timor-Leste-AVA-Commentary-Draft-Arms-Law-TETUM.pdf Citation text: Obrigadu espesiál ba Jim Della-Giacoma, Warren Wright no Vitor Teixiera, Inspctór, Directoriado Porto da Polícia Judiciária, Portugal, ba sira nia kontribuisaun ba iha dokumentu ida-ne'e.
56. Political Philosophy, Educational Administration and Educative Leadership Reynold Macpherson - 2013 - Education New York, NY: Mentor. Citing Wright, W. (2009). Witchcraft and murder in East Timor. East Timor Law Journal
55. TIMOR-LESTE: Unfulfilled protection and assistance needs hamper the return of the displaced A profile of the internal displacement situation 7 September, 2007 http://www.internal-displacement.org/assets/library/Asia/Timor-Leste/pdf/Timor-Leste-September-2007.pdf
54. Reaching back to move forward: Using Adverse Possession to Resolve Land Conflicts in East Timor Charlotte C. Williams https://digital.law.washington.edu/dspace-law/bitstream/handle/1773.1/540/18PacRimLPolyJ575.pdf?sequence=1 Citing Warren L. Wright, Some Land Tenure Issues in Post-Conflict East Timor, 2006 E. TIMOR L.J. 1 (2006) http://www.eastimorlawjournal.org/ARTICLES/2006/land_issues_post_conflict_east_timor_wright.html.
53. Land Administration in Post-Disaster Areas: Case Study of Banda Aceh, Indonesia Master of Science thesis by Rizqi Abdulharis https://repository.tudelft.nl/islandora/object/uuid:e7172294-d6b0-4819-b4f0-974f8027df79/datastream/OBJ Citation text: Citing Wright, W.L., 1999: Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960, TA Land Law Adviser International, Jakarta
51. The Case to Intervene and Stop East Timorese Killing ‘Witches’ Dr Nicholas Herriman Postdoctoral Research Fellow Centre of Southeast Asian Studies Monash Asia Institute Monash University http://arts.monash.edu.au/mai/staff/nherriman.php
50. Witchcraft, Conflict and Resolution in Timor-Lestehttp://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2012/12/a-comment-on-witchcraft-and-dispute.html Libbis M.Citing Wright, W. Murder and witchcraft in Timor-Leste
49. Exploring the Tensions of Nation Building in Timor-Leste Proceedings of a forum held at The University of Melbourne 15 September 2006 http://profiles.arts.monash.edu.au/sara-niner/files/2012/03/2007-Tensions-Nation-Building-Proceedings.pdf Citing Wright, W., 2004. Some observations on the report on research findings and policy recommendations for a legal framework for land dispute mediation prepared by Timor-Leste land law program. 2004 East Timor Law Journal, 10. Available from: http://easttimorlawjournal.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/some-observations-on-report-on-research.html 2000.
48. Justice in the forest Rural livelihoods and forest law enforcementhttps://www.iatp.org/files/181_2_96504.pdf Marcus Colchester with Marco Boscolo, Arnoldo Contreras-Hermosilla, Filippo Del Gatto, Jessica Dempsey, Guillaume Lescuyer, Krystof Obidzinski, Denis Pommier, Michael Richards, Sulaiman N. Sembiring, Luca Tacconi, Maria Teresa Vargas Rios and Adrian Wells Citing Wright, W. 1999 Final report of the review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960. Indonesia Land Administration Project. World Bank
47. Fragmented Property Systems Fitzpatrick D https://scholarship.law.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1931&context=jil Citing See Warren Wright, President Horta Sends Land Law Back to Parliament, TIMOR LESTE L. & JUST. BULL. (Mar. 24, 2012), http://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2012/03/president-horta-sends-land-law-back-to.html?spref=bl
46. The Rule of Law: Theoretical, Cultural and Legal Challenges for Timor-Leste Ema Denby Dec 2010 https://www.scribd.com/document/142327310/The-Rule-of-Law-Theoretical-Cultural-and-Legal-Challenges-forTimor-Leste. This paper attempts to respond to Warren Wright‟s comments that Timor-Leste‟s political leaders have not always demonstrated a clear comprehension of the rule of law and essential democratic principles. Warren Wright, The Rule of Law in East Timor: Death by a Thousand Cuts
45. Peace and Collaborative Development Network 2009) <http://www.internationalpeaceandconflict.org/profiles/blogs/the-rule-of-law-in-east-timor?xg_source=activity> at 7 August 2010.
44. Indonesia Basic Agrarian Law No 5 of 1960 Unofficial English translation October 5, 2017 | Penulis: Warren Wright | Kategori: Property, Legal Personality
43. Request for Consideration of the Situation of Indigenous Peoples in Kalimantan, Indonesia, under the United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination’s Urgent Action and Early Warning Procedures Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination Seventy-First Session W. Wright, Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960. Indonesia: Land Administration Project. World Bank, Jakarta, 1999. Available at: www.worldbank.org; Report No: 28178-IND, Washington DC. 30 July – 18 August 2007
42. Forest Peoples Programme Assault on the Commons Deforestation and the Denial of Forest Peoples’ Rights in Indonesia https://www.forestpeoples.org/sites/default/files/publication/2014/12/assault-commons.pdf Marcus Colchester, Patrick Anderson and Sophie Chao
41. Justice in the Forest: Rural Livelihoods and Forest Law Enforcement https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=9792446184 Marcus Colchester - 2006 - Forestry law and legislation Report of the BC Forest Policy Review. BC Ministry of Forests, Victoria. Wright, W. 1999 Final report of the review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960. Indonesia Land Administration Project. World Bank
40. AusAid and the Formation of Land Markets in Asia-Pacific Australian Overseas Development Assistance and the Rural Poor: Institute and 11.11.11 Author: Dianto Bachriadi In the Indonesian case, the World Bank and AusAid, through the Indonesian Land Administration Project, strongly recommended to change the Indonesian land law, especially the Basic Agrarian Law, or BAL, of 1960 (Government of Indonesia, 1994: RE 2-3; Wright, 1999: iv-v and 73-74; and World Bank, 2004: 33)
39. Beyond a Formal Legal Property System: Property Rights on Land, Land Apartheid and Development in Indonesia Origins of Pluralistic Land Law in Indonesia Prior to the enactment of the Basic Agrarian Law of 1960, in Indonesia, there were numerous colonial laws, which regulated land .... (Warren L. Wright, Land Administration Project: Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960,
38. BRIDGING THE GAP: CHALLENGES TO COMMUNITY FORESTRY NETWORKING IN INDONESIA http://www.cifor.org/publications/pdf_files/cf/indonesia_cf.pdf Marcus Colchester Citing Wright, Warren, 1999, Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960. Indonesia: Land Administration Project. www.worldbank.org
37. Governing sex workers in Timor Leste Carol Harrington Article first published online: 3 APR 2011 DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-8373.2011.01440.x © 2011 The Author. Asia Pacific Viewpoint © 2011 Victoria University of Wellington. ETLJ Article Cited: 2005 ETLJ 6 Wright, W. (2005) Morality, religion and the law – abortion and prostitution in East Timor. Retrieved 19 October 2010 from: http://www.eastimorlawjournal.org/ARTICLES/2005/morality_religion_law_east_timor_wright.html
36. The Case to Intervene and Stop East Timorese Killing ‘Witches’ ETLJ Article Cited: 2009 ETLJ 6 Witchcraft and Murder in East Timor
35. First report on the herpetofauna of the Oecusse District, an exclave of Timor-Leste ETLJ Article Cited: 2004 ETLJ 4 Sandalwood and environmental law in East Timor
34. Reaching Back to Move Forward: Using Adverse Possession to Resolve Land Conflicts in East Timor ETLJ Articles Cited: 2006 ETLJ 1 Warren L. Wright, Some Land Tenure Issues in Post-Conflict East Timor ; 2004 ETLJ 2 Warren L. Wright, UNTAET Land Policy
33. Ethnicity, Violence, & Land and Property Disputes in Timor-Leste Andrew Harrington ETLJ Article cited: 2004 ETLJ 2 Warren L. Wright. UNAET Land Policy 2004 ETLJ 2 (Wright) (Accessed July 27, 2006)
32. Criminal Defamation and Democracy in Indonesia: Regulating or Relegating Free Expression? Arjuna Dibley ETLJ Article Cited: 2009 ETLJ 5 Wright, Warren. "Criminal Defamation in East Timor - a Miscarriage of Justice."
31. La’o Hamutuk Land Processes in Timor-Leste 15 June 2009 ETLJ Article Cited: 2009 ETLJ 10 Land Policy in East Timor – The Cart Before the Horse by Warren Wright, East Timor Law and Justice Bulletin (2 May 2009)
30. Timor-Leste A Relapsing “Success” Story Henri Myrttinen Taiwan Journal of Democracy, Volume 5, No.1: 219-239 ETLJ Article Cited: 2009 ETLJ 2 Bu Wilson, “Timor-Leste: The Curious Case of the Fake Policemen” (accessed April 16, 2009)
29. Land and displacement in Timor-Leste by Ibere Lopes Humanitarian Practice Network Issue 43 June 2009 ETLJ Article Cited: 2007 ETLJ 2 Andrew Harrington, ‘Ethnicity, Violence and Land and Property Disputes in Timor-Leste’
28. East Timor: Thoughts on Abortion A Few Days Before Law Approval Global Voices 30 May 2009 ETLJ Article Cited: 2009 ETLJ 15 What happens when abortion is illegal
27. Timor Leste Armed Violence Assessment Dealing with the kilat An historical overview of small arms availability and arms control in Timor-Leste ETLJ Article Cited: 2008 ETLJ 4 Parker, Sarah. 2008. Commentary on Draft Arms Law in Timor-Leste
23. Youth Time magazine - Art As A Haunt For Timor Leste Youth www.youth-time.eu/articles-opinions/art-as-a-haunt-for-timor-leste-youth . Jun 20, 2017 - www.flickr.com, photo by Warren Wright.
22. Mediating land conflict in East Timor Daniel Fitzpatrick » Reader/Associate Professor, College of Law, Australian National University, Canberra citing:
Wright, W 2004, ‘An overview of the provisions of East Timor’s Law No. 1 of 2003 on the juridical regime on immovable properties’ East Timor Law Journal 2004,
‘Some observations on the report on research findings and policy recommendations for a legal framework for land dispute mediation http://dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Documents/MLW_VolumeTwo_CaseStudy_9.pdf
21. ABC The World Today - East Timor removes international judges 27/10/2014 www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2014/s4115300.htm
18. Housing, Land, and Property Rights in Post-Conflict United Nations https://www.un.org/ruleoflaw/files/Housing,%20Property,%20and%20Land%20Rights%20in%20East%20Timor.pdf Scott Leckie - 2009 - Business & Economics
17. Transition from Illegal Regimes under International Law https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1139496174 Yaël Ronen – 2011
16. Property and Sovereignty: Legal and Cultural Perspectives https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=131707467X James Charles Smith - 2016 - Law Citing Warren L Wright A note on Land rights in east Timor and UNTAET Land Policy
15. Networked Governance of Freedom and Tyranny: Peace in Timor-Leste https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1921862769 John Braithwaite, Hilary C. Charlesworth, Adérito Soares - 2012 - History Citing Wright, Warren L. 2009 'Witchcraft and murder in East Timor'
14. ‘Empty Land’? The Politics of Land in Timor-Leste A New Era? Timor-Leste After the UN Meabh Cryan Citing Wright, W. 13/7/2009. Only Brief Thoughts from Baucau Allowed on the New Land Law. Timor Leste Land Studies blog. timorlestelandlaw.blogspot.com. au/2009/07/only-brief-thoughts-from-baucau-allowed.html. http://press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p323251/pdf/ch091.pdf
13. Ford, J. (2015). Regulating Business for Peace: The United Nations, the Private Sector, and Post-Conflict Recovery. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. doi:10.1017/CBO9781139583725 Citing Wright W An Overview of UNTAET Regulation No 2002/5 2004 East Timor Law Journal 18 & Wright W Sandalwood and Environmental Law in East Timor 2004 East Timor Law Journal 4
12. Housing, Land, and Property Rights in Post-Conflict United Nations and Other Peace Operations: A Comparative Survey and Proposal for Reformhttps://books.google.com.au/books?id=ljHtjnTJg8wC& Indonesia: Law and Society - Page 223 - Google Books Result https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1862876606 Timothy Lindsey - 2008 - Law Thorburn, Craig C (2004) 'A Hard Row to Hoe: Decentralisation,
11. "Reformasi" and Land Management Policy in Indonesia', Digital Library of the Commons, <http://dlc.dlib. ... State, Poverty Reduction and Economic Management Unit, Project ID P077206, Report 27246, November. Washington: World Bank. Wright, Warren L ...
REPORT ON RESEARCH FINDINGS, POLICY OPTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A LAW ON LAND RIGHTS AND TITLE RESTITUTION Prepared by the East Timor Land Law Program with funding provided by USAID July 2004 Citing
Wright, Warren. 2000.
10. Review of Existing Land Laws for the Purpose of Creating an Equitable Land Administration System. UN HABITAT Report, August 2000. Wright, Warren. 2000. On the Reconstruction of the Record of Land Ownership in East Timor. UNHABITAT report.
9. Institute of Social Studies GRADUATE SCHOOL OF DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
The Role of Mininum Holding Regulations in Agrarian Reform: A Case Study of Indonesia A RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTED BY Nur Hidayat (Indonesia) In partial fulfillment of the requirements for obtaining the degree of MASTER OF ARTS IN DEVELOPMENT STUDIES SPECIALIZATION: RURAL LIVELIHOODS AND GLOBAL CHANGE Wright, Warren (1999), Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law. <http://www.landpolicy.org/speciaUopics/roball.pdf> [Accessed December 29 , 2004]
8. Rebecca Strating (2013) East Timor's Emerging National Security Agenda: Establishing “Real” Independence, Asian Security, 9:3, 185-210, DOI: 10.1080/14799855.2013.832212 citing Wright Warren L. The Complexities of Timor-Leste-Indonesia Border Control http://www.easttimorlawandjusticebulletin.com/2013/02/the-complexities-of-timor-leste.html
7. Promised Land: Palm Oil and Land Acquisition in Indonesia - Implications for Local Communities and Indigenous Peoples was ﬁrst published in 2006 by Forest Peoples Programme, Perkumpulan Sawit Watch, HuMA and the World Agroforestry Centre Citing Wright, Warren (1999) Final Report on the Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960. Indonesia: Land Administration Project. www.worldbank.org
https://www.academia.edu/34634652/Land_Reform_dari_Masa_Ke_Masa Citing Wright, Warren L. 1999. Final Report on The Review of the Basic Agrarian Law 1960. Jakarta: Indonesian Land Administration Project (ILAP) Part C
5. Adinistration:Assessment of the Current Situation andFuture Prospects in East TimorFinal Report Mark MarquardtJon UnruhConsultants, Associates in Rural DevelopmentLena HeronUSAID, Washington D.C.Submitted to USAID East Timor9 October, 2002 Citing UN-HABITAT Wright, Warren, “Land Law In East Timor: Review Of Existing Land LawsFor The Purpose Of Creating An Equitable Land Administration System”, 22 August2000.
4. Land access and livelihoods in post-conﬂict Timor-Leste: no magic bullets http://www.academia.edu/15293645/Land_access_and_livelihoods_in_post-conflict_Timor-Leste_no_magic_bullets Citing Wright, W. L. 2010. Community Land in East Timor – a New Tragedy of the Commons? 21 February Timor-Leste Land Law and Policy Information Centre. http://easttimorlegal.blogspot.com/2010/02/community-land-in-east-timor-tragedy-in.html(accessed June 1, 2015).
3. Makalah Pengantar Ilmu Hukum Raka Septian Raka Septian https://www.academia.edu/8816435/Makalah_Pengantar_Ilmu_Hukum Citing Wright, Warren L. Final Repot on The Review of The Basic Agrarian Law 1960. TA Land Adviser International, December 1999.
2. Smoke and Mirrors: The Development of the East Timorese Police1999-2009 A thesis submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy A thesis submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy of The Australian National University The Australian National University Bu Vicki Elizabeth Wilson Bachelor of Science (Honours), Murdoch University Master of Laws, Northern Territory University January 2010 Acknowledgments include Warren Wright
1. Pinterest Image of East Timorse sacred house (uma lulik) from East Timor Law and Justice BUletinhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/446982331759513124/